Monday, December 20, 2010

Whoops... Update

It's been four months since Wiesbaden 70.3. So many (good) things happened. My hubby and I started our new jobs, we got our new apartment in Breda. We also made some fun trips, including a weekend to Aachen, Germany, a trip to Scheveninigen, and two weekends to Baarle-Nassau. I raced a half marathon, a marathon, and a 15K since. After three months of transition pains (finding a pool, finding new runs and picking a gym), I have been training consistently for about a month, despite the weather's best attempts to thwart me (see below). Over the next two weeks or so I am planning four blog entries to summarize these past four months (and races) before my good (blog) intentions for 2011 kick in:-)

Sunday's Long Run

Fortunately, the bike paths were mostly clean

No comments:

Post a Comment