Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Half PR!!!!

Last week was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster (bad stuff happening to good people, not us), so the Leiden Half Marathon was a welcome distraction. I wasn't supposed to "race" it, but the weather was PERFECT (12C, cloudy, no rain, and some wind), and the course was absolutely FANTASTICally beautiful. So what can I say, I got inspired. The full race report is coming soon, but I am happy to announce my new PR of 1:56:51 (I know, it's less than 20 seconds...).
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a great time! So this is a nice half? Going to remember it then for my running bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a VERY nice half. It goes through very beautiful places and is relatively flat. I'll post the race report once I have a few pictures. Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete