Thursday, April 8, 2010

So far, so good

So far this week has been good to me. I nailed my Monday AM swim, even though I really didn't feel like finishing the workout. I did 10x100 and if I recall correctly, kept them all under 1.37, but it might have been 1.33. Today I did another 3,200 yards, including 3x400. They clocked in at 6.37, 6.37 and 6.25. I also did 4x50 and I think I did 43, 43, 44, 42 seconds. Monday PM I took a rest. Yesterday included 30 miles on the gym's bike trainer and 8 miles outside in really really hot weather (29C). This evening I did a spinning class which kicked my rear end royally. So 5 good consecutive workouts in 3 days. Only 7 more to go until my next day off...

My dilemma is to Garmin or not to Garmin. Still thinking about that one. I am a data junkie, so I think having numbers to play with may motivate me to run further and faster. But I should be able to do that without 300+USD on a new watch right?

No comments:

Post a Comment