Saturday, July 17, 2010

I know...

I've been a terrible blogger. But for a good cause. My Mum & Dad are visiting from Greece, I passed my dissertation defense (yesterday, so you can call me Doc now), I am sorting a transatlantic move (we are moving to Europe in less than 2 weeks), I am wrapping up our lives here, and preparing for our new adventures in the Netherlands. Sadly, blogging wasn't the only thing at the bottom of the list. So was training. So I have 4 weeks to regain the fitness I had built up before the dissertation took over... Next week we'll be in North Carolina, visiting my in-laws (with parents and friends), so those are going to be some toasty runs...

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a lot going on! Congrats on passing your dissertation! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete