Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Supervision

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I had laser eye surgery last Friday. For the first two days I was pretty much blind. I was very sensitive to light and walked around, in the dark, wearing dark glasses. I also spent many hours sleeping. Since yesterday the sensitivity is mostly gone and I can see enough to get around (and sneak in some blog reading). I went to the doctor for my check-up today. He measured my eyes at NEAR PERFECT and PERFECT. My right eye had -0.25 of myopia left and my left eye had nothing left. Considering the starting values (5.5 and 5 of myopia and 1.75 and 0.75 of astigmatism, this is really fantastic). In practice I probably won't be able to recognize my husband tomorrow at the airport. After the doctor removed the protective contacts, I started seeing worse again, but that is supposed to heal, and I should be very functional by the end of the week. Needless to say, there has been no working out this week... Happy training to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment