Sunday, April 10, 2011

Willemstad

Now that I have decided to focus on running instead of triathlon, I can actually enjoy long leisurely bike rides with my hubby without worrying about distance or pace. And that's exactly what I did yesterday. We biked from Breda to Willemstad and back. It took us about six hours, including two coffee breaks and one longer snack and sightseeing break. The weather was beautiful, and the scenery mostly amazing...
Etten-Leur
Apple pie break in Zevenbergen
It's baby season!
My bike in its touring outfit
More babies
Hubby climbing to new heights
View from the same heights
Second break - Willemstad
Willemstad - people actually live here
Willemstad Harbor
Third and last break!
Such a beautiful day!
I'm off to my bike-skills class today! Happy training!

No comments:

Post a Comment