Sunday, February 21, 2010

First 10 Miler

For the first time (I think ever) I ran 10 miles! It took me 1 hour and 51 minutes. I wasn't sure I actually did 10 miles until I got home and mapped my route on google pedometer. My pre-planned route was covered in a foot of snow so after a couple of blocks I had to improvise.
While I was mapping my route, I discovered that my awesome wubby had very thoughtfully put my homemade cookies on my desk, right next to me... Most of them are already gone now. So I am going to assume that they qualify as a great post-workout snack. Pity we are out of ice cream... (Buns, can you read this???)
My fitness is definitely increasing. As I am typing this, my heart rate has gone down to 64 bpm. I don't think I have ever seen it that low. Yeah for triathlon training!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment